The Resource Opportunities Centre is an equal opportunity, inclusive employer. The organization employs a mix of full time, part time and contract employees in a multitude of areas including child care, recreational programming, customer service, facility maintenance, and special events.
Our Vision: To encourage & promote a welcoming, thriving, innovative community.
Our Mission: The ROC is a community-based organization dedicated to sustainability and community development through the delivery of diverse recreational, educational, cultural, social and technology-related opportunities.
We are seeking passionate, community-minded individuals for the following employment opportunities:
- Building Custodian – Evenings & Weekends
- Before & After School Program Instructor (1 position available)
- After-School Program Instructor (2 positions available)
- Open Call for Instructors, Leaders, Experts and Facilitators
- Birthday Party Leader
- Canteen Attendant – Friday or Saturday Evenings – Weekly
- Bounce Inflatable Attendant – Casual – Weekends
(Updated Sept 14)