Front Desk Receptionist – Evenings and Weekends
The position provides administrative support to full-time employees while ensuring prompt, courteous service is extended to the community and guests at all times.
This position reports directly to the Operations and Finance Manager. Under the direction of the Resource Opportunities Centre, the Front Desk Receptionist will:
- Answer incoming calls promptly; takes messages, transfers calls and respond to inquiries
- Greet the arriving public and monitors their whereabouts in the building
- Perform computerized program registration(s) and/or membership processing and/or facility rental scheduling
- Reconcile and balance sales and registration with financial systems
- Control access to program and equipment rooms
- Facilitate business services (file, photocopy, fax and scan) for both the public and organization
- Monitor office supply levels (i.e. forms, copies of documents, etc)
- Oversee/supervise the building in partnership with the Custodial Team on evenings and weekends
- Room set up
- Other administrative duties, as assigned
Requirements for Hire:
- Must enjoy working with the public and working in a customer service capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Products (Word, Excel, etc)
- First Aid, CPR, and WHIMS or willingness to obtain
- Experience in the field of work preferred.
Salary: Pay rate negotiable based on experience.
Work hours: Evenings & weekends, approximately 10-20 hrs per week, based on the needs of the facility. Afternoon shifts may also be available, if candidates schedule allows.
Start date: as soon as possible
Deadline: Thursday, February 14th, 2018
Work Location: Prospect Road Community Centre, Hatchet Lake.
Note that the Prospect Communities are not serviced by public transportation.
Send resumes and cover letters by fax or e-mail (no phone calls).
Fax cover letters and resumes to (Fax) 902- 852-2867
Email cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
Drop off to:
2141 Prospect Road
Hatchet Lake, Nova Scotia, B3T-1S1
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.