Due to Covid-19 we are phasing in services on a limited basis to ensure that we can continue to meet the cleaning and sanitizing guidelines, public health guidelines, and any industry sector guidelines for each area of the PRCC facility.
Monday, March 8th the PRCC will begin the phasing in of rentals in our gymnasium.
Rentals will be open to formal, recognized groups, organizations, and leagues only at this time. Rentals to individuals will be phased in at a later date.
Gymnasium rental requests: Organized groups and organizations are able to submit requests to rent the gymnasium directly to the Programs & Events Manager via email to email@example.com.
Gymnasium rental rate: $55 per hour (inclusive of tax)
- We are only accepting rental requests for weekday, evening rentals (we are unable to accommodate weekend rentals at this time)
- Groups should communicate through 1 representative from their executive committee or organizing committee. Multiple requests from the same groups only slow down the process and delay our evaluation process.
- Groups will need to identify their ideal rental situation (which days, how many hours, etc) as well as
- Due to Covid-19 we are only able to rent the full gymnasium (half gymnasium rentals are not available at this time)
- Groups will be limited to the gathering limits as stated by NS Public Health which is currently 25 people for sports groups, limited to practices (no competitions), with no spectators.
- Priority will be given to groups servicing the residents of the Prospect Communities.
- Operating guidelines will be discussed when the Programs & Events Manager reaches out to confirm your rental (including a rental agreement & contract tracing responsibilities).