Our traditional Lunch & Learn program is currently paused.
We are pleased to announce that we are able to restart our Seniors Lunch to Go program in the meantime.
We originally offered the Lunch to Go program in the winter of 2021 in response to closures & pandemic-related restrictions at that time. The program will return in February 2022 in response to the recent Covid-19 Omicron wave.
This program provides covid-friendly meal support, for FREE, for seniors in the Prospect Communities!
Meals are homemade but will be cold upon pickup, and will require reheating to a minimum internal temperature of 165, before consuming.
We will offer 9 weeks of meals, incorporating the menus below. Dates for each menu will depend on product availability at the time of meal preparation:
Roast Beef Dinner
Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Veggies
Macaroni & Cheese
Baked Beans & Tea Biscuits
Turkey Dinner w/ all the fixin’s
Lasagna w/ Garlic Bread
The program will run for the following 9 weeks. Meal pick up will be at 10:30am:
- Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Thursday, February 17, 2022
- Thursday, February 24, 2022
- Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Thursday, March 10, 2022
- Thursday, March 17, 2022
- Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Thursday, March 31, 2022
How to Participate:
- Reserve your spot in the meal program by calling (902)852-4968 (leave a voice mail if needed & someone will return your call)
- Indicate if you require a gluten-free or regular meal
- Reservations are open for all dates at this time & seniors are able to reserve a meal for some or all available pick-up dates.
- Space will be limited to 100 meals per week.
For questions regarding the Lunch & Learn Program please contact Jessica McCarron via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.